Asta was pleased to support the Construction News Awards 2013 and to be sponsor for this new award introduced to recognise outstanding performance in the adoption and application of Building Information Modelling (BIM). As a leading software provider to the construction industry, Asta Powerproject is increasingly being used as part of BIM solutions and we recognise the growing importance of this to the industry.
The awards evening at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London on 11th July was attended by over 1000 representatives from the construction industry.
Richard Ormerod of Asta Development presented the award for the winning entry to NBS National BIM Library.
Asta congratulates NBS National BIM Library and all the other nominees shortlisted for this award who were:
- Balfour Beatty – Heathrow T2B, effective use of BIM in support of construction delivery
- Great Portland Estates and Mace – 240 Blackfriars
- Laing O’Rourke, Ryder Architecture, Manchester City Council, NG Bailey, Davis Langdon – The Manchester Town Hall Complex Transformation Programme
- Skanska UK – Woodlands School, Essex
- Thomas Vale Construction – InFormed Education