Why P&R Morson chose Asta Powerproject
Today, Asta Powerproject is actively used by over 3,000 organisations worldwide and over 60,000 users. In Europe alone, Asta Powerproject is used by:
- 27 of the top 30 UKcontractors
- 15 of the top 20 UKhousebuilders
- 11 of the top 16 German contractors (1)
- 10 of the top 11 Dutch contractors (1)
Flexible and cost-effective licensing
Due to its flexible and cost-effective licensing, Asta Powerproject is also used extensively by smaller construction companies such as trade contractors, consultants, small builders and even single person firms. It is typically used as a project management tool on everyday construction projects but it has been used on a host of high profile projects as well such as:
- Tallest project: The London Shard due for completion in 2012 when it will become Europe’s tallest building at 310m.
- Unusual project: Removal of an entire airport in South Africa to another location.
- Project ‘down under’: AUS $414m schools building project in South Western Sydney with over 25,000 live tasks at any one time.