The power behind successful projects
Asta Powerproject, is a class-leading project, portfolio and resource management solution used successfully throughout the world on projects of all sizes and by all industry sectors. The software is suitable for use by anyone involved in the delivery of a project.
Our customers are of all sizes and from many industry sectors, including:
Asta Powerproject enables you to:
- Create accurate schedules with easy to use drag/drop functionality to help deliver projects on time. Read more
- Manage complex projects using feature rich capability to deliver projects on budget. Read more
- Access powerful reporting and presentation tools to keep everyone involved fully informed according to their needs. Read more
- Optimise your project resources to maximise profitability. Read more
- Gain complete visibility over multiple projects in real-time to improve efficiency. Read more
- Help senior management monitor Key Performance Indicators and track project performance with business intelligence reports via web and iPad. Read more
- Integrate easily with other project management software (Primavera, MS Project, SureTrak) and other applications such as accounting, HR and BIM. Read more
- Support all team members with mobile access to view reports, update projects, report progress and record expenses wherever located, 24 hours a day. Read more
- Rely on quality technical support for peace of mind. Read more
- Keep down the cost per user with our flexible, cost effective licencing. Read more
Who’s using Asta Powerproject?
Our customers range from small companies through to global organisations managing diverse activities across all sectors, see some examples below.
Kyp Kyprianou, Regional Planner of BAM Construction Ltd, explains what he likes most about Asta Powerproject
[wptabtitle]NHS IT Department[/wptabtitle]
Peter Aspinall of Lancashire NHS Trust talks about implementation support from Asta for his IT department
Denbighshire County Council ICT department started to use the Asta Powerproject suite a few years ago following the announcement of a number of budget cuts that would necessitate a reduction in people resources. A busy department managing about 60 live projects at a time (and a pipeline that was always full), the ICT department soon recognised that a more professional approach to resource planning and management would be essential to face the challenge of providing “more for less.”
Read full case study
Canon Europe, through its specialised localisation department based in London, takes the documentation and software that support Canon’s products and turns them into localised versions for the EMEA market. A team of over 20 project managers run projects that involve localisation of software, manuals, web content, copier display and Flash content into as many as 30 languages.
Read full case study