Mobile Site-to-Office Project Progress Reporting
The quick and easy-to-use solution for providing on-site progress reporting via your mobile phone, PDA or website.
Collating progress data from multiple projects across multiple sites can be an administrative nightmare, that can slow down your productivity and result in the late detection of delays. With Site Progress you can accurately record and submit progress reports from any location, at any time.
With Site Progress you can:
- Update project progress remotely via a mobile phone, PDA or website
- Enable site managers to update progress on-site
- Integrate with Asta Powerproject for fast and secure data interchange
- Update project plans daily, weekly, monthly or ad-hoc
- Reduce administration and improve efficiencies
- Provide accurate and timely progress records
- Collate, analyse and report on multiple projects with ease
Site Progress frees site managers from the office providing a secure, efficient and fast way to submit their site’s progress. Using PDA or mobile phones, site managers can record progress whilst walking round the site or via a dedicated web page that is hosted on their company’s intranet.
Managing multiple projects across many sites becomes extremely efficient through its integration with Asta Powerproject’s powerful project management solution. Whether you choose to update progress daily, weekly, monthly or ad-hoc, the system will automatically update the main project plan in Asta Powerproject ensuring accurate and up-to-date project plans.
Site Progress reduces the amount of time and effort spent on administration and improves the accuracy of your progress records. You can include supporting notes on each progressed task which are then date stamped. The result is a detailed narrative on each progressed task providing an accurate record of events.