Project Management software for the Public Sector
A cost-effective solution for project success
Public sector organisations are under growing pressure to get better results from fewer resources, improve project governance and reduce the risk of project failure.
Asta Powerproject has been implemented in a wide variety of public sector organisations to help solve different project-related challenges. Whilst accurate project scheduling is often a baseline requirement, the key challenge facing these organisations is generally how to best utilise staff across multiple projects. Maximising staff utilisation rates and capacity management in relation to current and future projects – as well as consistent, reliable cross-project reporting – are arguably the top project-related issues that virtually every public sector organisation has in common.
See how Asta Powerproject can help you take control of your resources.
Who’s using our software?
- Slide 1
- “Drag’n’Drop” functionality
- Create accurate plans easily
- Enforce logical process
- Simulate multiple scenarios for ‘What-if’ planning
- Ensure the best matched person is assigned to a specific task or project
- Allocate resources based on skill and availability search tools
- See who is doing what and when
- Manage demand, including forward loading
- Monitor progress via multiple reporting periods and baselines
- Re-schedule projects and assess impact
- Compare actual progress against planned
- Analyse performance and manage risk
- Integrated time sheets to track effort
- Produce high quality presentations and reports
- Multiple report generation functions
- Visually examine capacity and availability
- Web-based Business Intelligence dashboards
- Key performance indicators for tracking performance
- Manage resources, analyse costs and monitor performance across portfolio of projects
- All project information held in one central project database
- Live, real-time multi-user access
- Scalable to the needs of a team, department or entire organisation