All team members want to be able to manage their own workload easily, often having to do it remotely from the office. Having the ability to easily identify priorities, add new tasks to a project, update progress and record non-project work is crucial to support improved communication and resource efficiency.
Every team member’s time is valuable, which is why it is important they are freed from laborious administrative tasks to concentrate on project related and revenue generating work. Having clear priorities on current and future project work is needed to ensure each team member is focused on the task in hand.
With mobile access via the web, Asta Powerproject makes it quick and simple for all team members to complete tasks, view reports and update progress from anywhere, anytime. Team members can:
- Keep on track using individual, scheduled task lists
- Accurately record time spent against all tasks
- Log expenses and submit timesheets remotely online
- Filter tasks so they are always focused on priority projects
- Spend less time on project reporting and more on project work
- Allocate new assignments as the need arises
- Integrate with Microsoft Outlook to maintain an up-to-date calendar
- Receive automatic alerts of any outstanding or unapproved timesheets
- Access accurate project data to see what can realistically be delivered each week